Monday, June 27, 2011

Meet the Blogger event Amsterdam 2011

Last Saturday we had the meet the blogger event in the lovely Hotel V in Amsterdam.
It was very profesionally organized and it was great to meet the girls (and a boy) behind the blogs.
Decorate book displayed by the American Bookcenter
Diana from Aprracadabra Marlous from planet fur and another lovely fellow bloggers
Samira from Spraakwater, me and Iris from Irideeen
Ariani from H-arts
We all wanted this new book
Decorate book made and signed by Holly from decor8


 
Booksigning Holly Becker and Joanna Copestick at the American Bookcenter
Who else was at the meet the blogger event:
Meet the blogger event was organized Lise from Urban style vibes
Janneke from Bolwol also helped organizing the event
talented artist Mariska Meijers
Maaike from Orange farmhouse
2 blogger firends Sas & Suus from moois en meer
Arianna from Arianna Interiors
Arianna Tripani from Heart Home Magazine
Monique from 101 woonideen
Franca from Villa d'esta interieur en ontwerp
spansor Lily's cupcakes - very yummy
and sponsor Flavourites
and so many more....
Thanks for this great event, looking forward to next year! 


5 comments:

Mariana Cardoso said...

Ohh, you're making me so jealous!
I wish I could have attended. I even looked at the dates, but work did not allow me to be away.
I am very happy that the event was a success and hopefully I will be able to attend the next one.
xxxx
M

http://m-daydreaminginthecity.blogspot.com/

Ana Antunes said...

Chantal! That must have been amazing to meet all the bloggers! And you look gorgeous and happy!! Next year I'm going with you, ok?!Besos

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

Cool glad you got to go!! Like the new blog look!!

Pablo said...

I also want that book! =)

http://bloobreyplace.blogspot.com

StylishIrish said...

Ha ha - that's so funny! You're wearing the butterfly scarf I should have bought in Zara when I was up in the Northern Hemisphere. By the way, bought the Decorate book - it's great. Kept me entertained for part of the flight home from San Fran. C x