Friday, September 3, 2010

Calico Corners fabrics

During my vacation in the states last month, I was very happy to be able to vistit this beautifull store for fabrics called Calico Corners. I have to admit that here in Spain we have many fabric stores, but 98% of the fabrics are so classical or ugly. For me Calico Corners was a breath of fresh air to find graphical kind of prints. I have made a purchase of 3 fabrics at Calico corners for some upholstering proyect in my house.
If you visit the Calico corners website you can download a 20 dollar discount coupon and print it out.
I have to admid that they give the best service ever!

Cross section charcoal was a steel at 11 dollars a yard. Its even more prettier in real! I want to use this fabric for the bamboo armchairs.
This is Diamante in color seamist, probably I will use this to upholster a childrens armchair or make nice pillow.
This is Jafar sunbrella, it was the most expensive of the three, but o so worth it.
I would like to use this fabric for my headboard. In the store they had an ottoman in this fabric, it was gorgeous.

I hope to post pictures of our apartment any time soon, but it looks like its going to be a long proyect before we are anytime near to take pictures.

No comments: