Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Best Backsplash Ideas For Your Kitchen

Hi everyone, I am Jessie, the author of Mix And Chic blog. I love blogging about stylish and inspiring interiors and always feature cool home decor products and anything interior design related. I was excited when Chantal asked me to write a guest post on her lovely blog.

Today I will be sharing some of the best backsplash ideas for your kitchen. Let's take a look.

Adding patterned tiles is a great way to create a beautiful decorative element in the kitchen.

Backpainted glass are practical and looks great especially with a bold splash of color in a modern kitchen.

 Brick tile backsplash are a classic, especially when laid brickbond pattern.

Mirrored backsplash, another great alternative to add light and brightness in a kitchen.

Marbled backsplash, a classic choice for timeless beauty.

Turning photograph into printed vinyl that sticks on to the back of toughened glass as backsplash is fun and unexpected.

Stainless steel backsplash is germ resistant and is perfect for any professional kitchen.


Which one is your favorite backsplash option?

9 comments:

Sarah Roads said...

I'm really kinda diggin the mirrors but not sure how practical they would be for me, I'm a messy cook!

STARDUST said...

I especially like the mirrored and the painted glass backsplash! Don't know if they would be practical though.

Laurie said...

Love that first patterned tile one!

A room with a view said...

I love the glass tile backsplash.

homestilo said...

Great collection of back splash options. You really don't see glass often enough. But, it makes for such a sleek kitchen.

anyaadores said...

HIYA - great ideas - I am fond of the tiles in the first picture - they are divine,
Axox

annie@mostlovelythings said...

Kind of loving the painted glass...I think I love it because it's pink. Makes me realize my white subway tile is a little boring! Some really pretty options here and all over the map with style and that's always fun!
annie

Unknown said...

Great post -- and obsessed with your photos!! Keep up the fab work!
Started following your blog :) Hope you'll check mine out too!

xo,
www.munrowe.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you


Glass Backsplash