Thursday, January 10, 2013

Tulum Mexico


Hello everyone, hope you are enjoying 2013. I have had so may things going on.
We have spend our Christmas in the most marvelous place called Tulum Mexico. I am in Love with that place. We were there in high season, and all hotels were full. Cause each hotel only has a few cabana´s, the beaches are empty the same time. So fun! We went without baby Matt, it was good to have couple time, and I advise every mommy or daddy with a baby, go away without your baby and come back home as a better mom and dad.
We visited a dear friend Masha who lives there.
We stayed at Coco hotel Tulum, very recomendable. A nice place nearby was Posada Margherita, best breakfasts, fresh pasta´s and a pretty place to stay as well. 
We were there during the most famous 21st of december when the Mayan calendar ended...we have heard good party´s all around but stayed relaxing on the beach.


You can go anywhere on the rented bikes they have, so fun!

Fresh coconuts everyday

Our cabana


Vieuw of the cabana´s on the beach


wondering if I could bring a piƱata home...

Yoga classes in the morning, the best I ever had and oh..surrounded by tropical trees!


2 comments:

Daniela Calheiros said...

Hi There!I've been in Tulum,Mexico a few years ago and loved it,the beach,the wheather,the food and drinks are spectacular.XOXO Daniela-Porto,Portugal

Beau lifestyle said...

Dear Daniela, I am so in love of that place, would like to go back again. Nice you enjoyed the same things as me jijiji ;)
kisses