Thursday, April 12, 2012

inspiration addiction - the Every girl

I have a new addiction and that is reading the Every girl blog. The Every girl is made by (Alaina from Live creating yourself) and Danielle (from Breakfast at toast) and is great inspiration about career, finance ,fashion, health, living and travel for girls on a budget.



Above pictures are Alaina and Danielle


Over at Alaina´s and Danielle´s blog I stumbled upon the beautifull Jess LC's Wells Collection! I just love these prints & the messages behind them! They retail for $40 each on Jess LC and are 16"x20".
I am very tempted to get one. Wich one do you like?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful blog and it really inspires me!:) Would you like to follow each other?

Anonymous said...

Oooh... any chance you know where that orange/white patterned rug is from?