Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What we did last weekend...

Adding some pictures of our last weekend, I finally bought some candles for our candleholder, and I am very pleased with how it looks. The flowers are real orchids, I am so in luv with them.

The Peonies are back! They are my most favorite flowers. As a child I admired them in my parents yard, such nice memories!

Last Friday I mentioned we were going to the beach, It was Matteo´s first day ever on the beach and he absolutely loved it, we stayed in the shadow, underneath a parasol and applied sunscreen...I am very aware that the sun does no good to a Baby´s skin. The sound of the breaking waves are very soothing and he din´t stop smiling, wiggling, kicking his feet and brabeling, going to the beach was a success.

I spoiled myself this weekend...I got these earrings from an english jewelry designer Lucas Jack.
I have checked their website, and oh my, such nice things they have...

My gal Patricia and me we are making more bracelets for our brand Leonor designs, in this picture the friendship bracelet with rhinestones is the one we made and we have scored our first shop customer in Spain, and this weekend we made several new ones. Now that I have a little bit more time on my hands (besides already running a successful business and having baby Matteo) i will invest more time and love in to our handmade jewelry. Soon more to come...


We watched this movie, ´´the Help´´and I was quite impressed by it, I recomend everyone to go and see it. This is a quote from the movie that Aibileen said to babygirl, and I had to explain to mr Beau why she wasn´t speaking proper English. I will tell this to Matteo when he has an age that he will understand this. Every child should feel that they are kind, smart and important!

p.s. don´t forget to participate in the neon bracelet giveaway, there aren´t many comments yet, so the fact of you becoming the lucky one is very big!

2 comments:

myrna said...

Love all these pics, that quote is amazing, thanks for sharing!!

JENNIFER said...

That is my favorite line from the Help, loved the movie.