Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Coziness

Today I wanted to share some coziness with you. The last weeks have been though, Matt has been ill for the last 3 weeks and I have never been so busy in my life before, but the highlight is that My mom comes over for a week, and she arrives today, yes!!! So all I want to do is relax and take it easy and experience some coziness.

Would love to have this in a future house, this for me is heaven..

soft and huge scarfs...love

Many pillows make a space cozy

Hot tea and coffee with a nice soft knitted sweater

2 comments:

Lily said...

I love all these cozy spaces...especially the second space!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

birdsandoxfords said...

This would be lovely to do for one of those dark rainy days :) if only if only.

birdsandoxfods.blogspot.com

-Deana