Thursday, November 1, 2012

Today




How was your day today? The day after Halloween. In Spain it was a Nacional free day, and mr. Beau and me we had a wonderfull day together with bb Matt. I saw awfull things today on the news, 3 young girls lost their lives during a concert in Madrid yesterday, and seeing what the Hurricane Sandy has done doesn't makes me happy either. I did enjoy the quality time with my family, just the little things I am appreciating now, even more than ever. Getting the lastest deco magazine AD after my friend Patty showed it to me.


Kissing my bb boy, he is such a caracter. I forgot to post his 8 month mark... He's growing up so fast!


Mr. Beau and me, enjoying our free time... I love nacional Holidays, means no phonecalls from customers and spending quality time with loved ones.

No comments: