Sunday, September 18, 2011

Back in Amsterdam - woonbeurs 2012

My apologies for the radiosilence these days as I had to travel to Germany for work, and i was on my feet early in the morning till late at night dining out with customers and business relatives.
Now I am back in Amsterdam, to rest and spend some quality time with my family and friends and enjoying my pregnancy with them. On saturday or sunday I will go to the WOONBEURS, that is an annual decorating show held in Amsterdam.
I am really looking forward to that as many new concepts and items will be introduced there, hopefully after the show I have tons of inspiration to share with you.






2 comments:

Heidi said...

your life sounds so glamorous, as glamorous as your apartment looks1 :)

Ana Antunes said...

Oh Gosh!... You are so so lucky to be able to travel to that city almost every month!!... That show must be great to go to! Big kiss on that mommy cheek!!