Friday, September 9, 2011

Nursery planning

I have a white Ikea baby crib stored in my warehouse, that I used in a proyect a few years ago, and I was thinking of using it for my own nursery. The only thing its quite boring, so I have the idea of ordering some greek pattern O´verlays to add a bit of chicness. Here is the picture of O´verlays used on the Lack table from Ikea
And this is the Ikea Gulliver crib 

I guess these 2 things combined will make a stunner of a crib, that is a fraction of the cost, compared the designer cribs out there.
So this will be my next DIY proyect...



As I am saving on the crib, I thought I might splurge on some nice animal photographs from Sharon Montrose.

I did buy this already:


rompers from petite bateau



Well that´s it for now, we still have many months to go, so other helpfull things will be added soon.


6 comments:

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

O'verlays on the crib is genius! Make the crib the star. I sent the baby a little sumthin' hope you like it, its was one of my favorite things. Also bread is on his way! Let me know when he arrives. He expects a party.

Bri

Brooke said...

I love those animal photographs - so charming!

Lisete Reis said...

Love the giraffes and the greek pattern ideia! Good luck with the nursery project!

Lisete Reis

Marisa • PretoMarfim said...

Great idea to the crib. Details are everything!

Marisa

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Your white crib is perfect for baby's nursery and these animals pics are great idea for decoration.
Pooh Baby Shower