Wednesday, December 14, 2011

DIY Bird cage lamp




Guess I am in the mood to be creative as I am posting of another diy project.
This one is a lampshade made of wire and birds, a DIY birdcage lamp, so cute! It´s from Dwellings by de Vore, read how she made one step by step.
I am a big fan of beautiful lamps, and this one got me excited, but no I already have lamps for the nursery so I have to pass up tis one, maybe you find it nice to make one yourself. Also nice for grown-ups as a lamp for in the hall way for example, your guests will comment you about it.



4 comments:

Anna White said...

This is just adorable..and I have yet to work on the nursery for baby number two..due in Feb. Thanks for sharing lovely..and I hope all is going well with your beautiful little family : ) x

Jessie said...

I have seen these from Urban Outfitters and yes, this can be easily be a DIY project.

Have a great day, Chantal!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Stunning dude said...

Thinking of buying a bird cage? There are currently hundreds of different types of bird cages for sale in pet stores and online and dimensions can vary from a few inches to many feet; whilst the smaller cage can home finches and canaries, the larger ones are good enough to accommodate larger birds like hyacinth macaws and parrots.

Adry Bonet said...

Really cute idea and so easy.