Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Matteo´s new pillow from Caitlin Wilson

Hope you had a great weekend! Yesterday I had a deadline to finish and wasn´t able to post.
I have been in love with the Caitlin Wilson textiles for a while, and we need to support our fellow bloggers too! So I bought Matteo a pillow cover, Mustard fleur chinoise pillow wich arrived today. Also I purchased a designer swatch box, I was so curious to see the other fabrics for future projects.

The coral pink packaging is so pretty.


Even it´s not really a masculine kind of design, I want Matteo´s nursery to be cozy and welcome
and for me to sit on the carpet admiring the nursery from every point of view.

This is what I made this weekend, chocolates with nuts, pistachio´s and cranberries...yummy!
I packed them in jars with red bows, a pretty and easy DIY gift for this Christmas!

2 comments:

Special 'K' said...

Adore the pillow and now I am wanting chocolate! I am so glad I found your special place here. Thanks for sharing. I will follow on my way out so as I would love to visit again. I hope you will find the time to come visit my place and do the same. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and I look forward to engaging and supporting your blog in the New Year. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

Marisa • PretoMarfim said...

The pillow is so beautiful! Love it!!
Merry Christmas!!

Kiss**