Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas my darlings!
I am spending these days with my family and travelled to see them and show them the baby bump, and left Beau Boyfriend spending christmas with his family. The first ever Christmas we spend apart in all those years, but he didn't had more vacations days to take free for traveling. The weather here is cold, but soft and sunny, no way it was going to be a white christmas.
I have got terribly spoiled by my girlfriends who hosted a surprise baby shower last friday and took me out for dinner. So this is what I have been doing in a nutshell.
I just hope your having a lovely warm time with family and loved ones.

1 comment:

Ana Antunes said...

Dear Chantal have a wonderfull and peacefull christmas. Your next year is going to Be amazing with the new mommy experience in your Life. God bless you and all your family. I allmost ended up in amsterdam for new year's eve but I have to work after all! Take care.