Friday, April 15, 2011

After and before

Tadáaa, remember the side table I found on the street? I had wild plans to paint it a bright colour and laquer it, but at the end made it simply white. Now it´s a table with a funcion, it stores towels, toiletpaper and perfumes in my office bathroom.
Please ignore the ugly blue floor, my office/ warehouse space were I work was DIY renovated and on a budget, I didn´t spend any money on a new floor.
                     I always like to show the after picture first. It does look better now right?
Next DIY please...

9 comments:

Unknown said...

This really beautiful. I always think I'll go bright when I paint things but I really love white!

Brittany Rivers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany Rivers said...

It looks fantastic! I love how it fits just so perfectly in that little corner. You did a great job!!

Leah said...

Oh my goodness what a gorgeous table! I love the transformation!

Luvs!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I can't believe you just found that...I love how you re-did it! And 100 followers! That is a big milestone, love it!

P.S.- I can't believe I missed your first giveaway!!! I'm so mad at myself...of course that happens on the week that I have family in town!

annie@mostlovelythings said...

Your new table looks great...I always love seeing the before!

StylishIrish said...

Well done. Looks great.

StylishIrish said...

PS: Nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thanks for all the inspiration!

Beau lifestyle said...

Hi girls, owww I have got to do more DIY projects, thanks for the comments! It´s almost terapeutical to do, so relaxing and wich such good results (most of the times)
Design on a dime;))