Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bom Dia

Bom dia, I send you greetings from Lisbon Portugal. It´s the first time I visit this amazing city, I am really impressed that this city offers so many pretty things to discover.
Overall I can say that I noticed the nice personality of the Portugese people, good food, nice bars, good stores and much much more, I know now I want to come back to Lisboa again!
Let me show you a few pictures that I took today being a silly tourist.
                     Lisboa has many hills and there are cute old funiculars bringing you up and down.

A tram ride in number 28 is a must do for tourists

                                          I saw this lady writing in her notebook

                   A great vieuw of one of the many miradores (lookouts) that Lisboa has.

Lisboa has many little oldfashioned boutiques that sells lace, buttons, fabrics and so much more.
I truly respect the people that have made the streets in Lisboa. Cobblestones everywhere, especially in the beige black combination, you see many different patterns and figures on the street, here I spotted a greek key pattern.


A little hidden gem, I alsway like to see how locals live.
We have been very fortunate with the weather today, it has made it very plesant
to discover the city.

4 comments:

Ramona Iordan said...

it looks so beautiful! thanks for posting the pictures for those of us that can't be in europe to enjoy!

Unknown said...

How delightful to get to experience this beautiful city thought your eyes! I really love the first image with the little funiculars! Charming!

Stephanie said...

Wow, that is amazing, my mother was full Portuguese and I have always wanted to go there. Thanks for sharing your pictures, I hope there are more to come since I probably will never go, but it nice to see where my ancestors came from.

Beau lifestyle said...

Ramona: Thank you and i agree, I also enjoy seeing other people´s pictutures of their travel to places in the world I never have seen before.

Sherri: Yes I was impressed by Lisbon city, it´s very very charming and real!

Stephanie: Your mum comes from a beautifull country, we als went down south in the Algarve, you should go to visit some day. Lisbon has many old streets, monuments and history.
kisses