Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Summer favorites




The sun is shining and the time has come to prepare ourselfs for the beach! I have a few spring/summer favourites to show you. My most favorite summer scent, Creed Virgin Island water, is so dreamy and makes you feel you are on holidays everyday even when sitting in your office, you can smell  like a chic tropical holiday with white sanded beaches, palmtrees and with the clear blue water! Can you imagine that?

chacha
And for the lips and cheeks I like this colour, Benefit Cha Cha tint, eventhough the best tint is for free...
sunbathing and being happy gives you rosy cheecks and your skin the best glow! Be carefull sunbathing, use a good protection not to get a sunburn or damage your skin.

On the nails an Essie nailpolish, Coral Caroussel.

Panama hat
To protect your hair from the sun wair a hat like this panama hat from J crew, you saw them everywhere last year, I´ll still be wearing mine! Or a nice floppy straw hat for elegance.

I loved this bandeau top of Brazilian bikini brand Cia Maritima. They make lovely bikinis, to see the catalogue here with the dutch model is Sylvia Geersen.

I will wear my beach outfits always with Havaianas slim flip flops, I am addicted to them in the summer.
O summer love! What are your spring/summer favorites?

No comments: