Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I wish..... - Campaign dresser and faux bamboo mirror

I wish i could find a campaign dresser, I am so in love with them...i never saw one out here.
Also like the striped walls and the vintage mirror.
                                                                                via
And we all know this image from Lonny, I had to post about it...again.
And what about that faux bamboo mirror? The dresser + mirror are like a perfect marriage!
My friend Bri from you me and a wiener found one for $ 12.
Yes, miracles still do happen wile brouwsing thriftstores, yard sales and fleamarkets.

Oh so in love

4 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME find!!

annie@mostlovelythings said...

Great find and LOVE the new header for your blog! Beautiful style and gorgeous color! love the reflection of the flower on the box too!

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

12dollars!!!! She had 15 on it and before I could say ill take it she said 12! She drove a hard bargain.

Beau lifestyle said...

Bri: Haha the salesgirl must have hated it so much to
sell it to you for even less that 15 dollars, if you paused
and said, i want to think about it, she might have told you
desperately to just take it for free haha
You are a lucky girl ;)