Friday, April 1, 2011

Nuevo estilo

Wow is it's the 1st of april! I flew to Amsterdam today, I am visiting family and friends for a week and beau boyfriend stays home alone. Here in Holland they use the 1st of april as a day to fool other people, like a foolsday, but they didn't fooled me today, I was on a mision, going back to my old home.

I got the new magazine over at the aerport of Neuvo Estilo, they featured an nice attic in San Sebstian, that was decorated by the interior designer Concha Rodríguez. Though the attic is small it looks spacious thanks to the light colours that were used.

                    I like a few branches in a vase especially with blossom flowers, give such a spring feeling.

I spotted a Beni Ourain rug, you see them everywhere...


Clever room divider/headboard, even light comes throug the glass

A tiny yet funcional kitchen, i spott two artemide lamps. Do you like to have artwork in the kichen?

2 comments:

annie@mostlovelythings said...

This is all just fabulous. The light and use of space is great. Love that headboard/divider.

StylishIrish said...

Hi there. Love all the grey in this apartment, especially in the bedroom. BTW, loved your comment about shoes and pillows. Couldn't have put it better myself!!