Monday, March 14, 2011

Can you tell? which is high and which is low?

Reading centsational girl ´s blog, she wrote about style at home.com
they make 2 rooms almost identically but one has a bigger price tag than the other.
Look at these 2 pictures...wich one costs aprox $20,000 and wich one aprox $4,000????

loft-living-room-high.jpg


loft-living-room-low.jpg

A job well done huh? I like the second picture better and that is....(drumms please....)
the cheaper one of $4,000!
I am hooked, and want to show you more:

entryway-high.jpg


entryway-low.jpg

Again the first picture costs aprox $12,000 and the secon picture aprox $2,000
Here I have to admid that the painting in the second picture is not as pretty as the first one, I would
rather hang nothing or make something myself...for the rest it´s well done.

japanese-salon-high.jpg

japanese-salon-low.jpg

First picture aprox $ 10,000 and second picture $3,000
boudoir-HIGH.jpg

boudoir-LOW.jpg

Again amazing, it´s shows that you can make a luxe decore when you are on a budget.
First picture aprox $10,000 and second picture aprox $4,000.

Check more out here

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My absolute favorite part about having a Style at Home subscription.. I'm amazed every time!

StylishIrish said...

I love this "spot the difference" kind of stuff. Great post

jonalynn said...

This is so fun. And proves you don't have to drop a ton of money to make a space pretty!

turnuptherad.blogspot.com