Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A little DIY project

In the weekend I was shopping at H&M eventhough they already sell cheap clothes, I was amazed to find a few pretty cardigans for only 5 euros each. I was inspired to iron some aplications on one of them to make it look a little more special.

I only added the embelishment on one side, it´s a little bit quirky girly, but I was inspired by the magnolia trees that are blooming now in Spain.
Spring is in the air, love it!


Iris said...

Wat een goed idee, ik krijg meteen zin om ook een vestje onder handen te nemen.

liefs Iris

jonalynn said...

What a great idea!!! You definitely took it to the next level!


Jen of MadeByGirl said...

this is actually a really good idea! never thought about it. great post :)

Chic and Cheap Lifestyle said...

Love the idea! Great job : )

Beau lifestyle said...

Thank you ladies, (bowing to you)

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Genius idea! That is going to be fabulous for spring!!!