Thursday, March 3, 2011

Amazing Ikea DIY

What a wonderfull happening, those sweet coments by you who loved our apartment of mister Beau and me. I is amazing to meet and be connected to girls with the same taste.
Look at this amazing chic DIY from Bri from the blog Me,you and a wiener.
She turned a simple white Ikea console into this chic greek key console:

Isn´t awesome, I have a huge respect for this gal, well done.
This is what the console looked before:
You can wake me up in the middle of the night to show me a fantastic DIY,
it gives me hapiness. I also like some other goodies Bri has in both of the pictures,
the sunburst mirror and the faced vase from Jonathan adler and those orange lamps are great!
And yes lucite trays are always great, love them.

5 comments:

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Very impressive!!! I'm just always floored by the people who can look at something and completely make it something else entirely! And those orange lamps are gorgeous!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, that is a beautiful makeover! I love anything DIY. I haven't tackled a big project like this yet...I can't wait to do it!

Unknown said...

That is super impressive! Some people are creative I tell you!

The Beauty Method said...

What an amazing transformation!
Miss Walker xoxo

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

Hey girl thanks for the post really appreciate it!
FYI those lamps were found at Marshalls for only $30 each and the mirror is vintage which I found at a local thrift store for $10 crazy huh? Thanks for the blog luv!!!!!