Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July



Sorry for my absence these last 2 days, I have been never so tired in my life, I needed to rest.
I could use a nice vacation or making a cruise on a boat.
Happy 4th of July! I hope you American boys and girls are having a wonderful day with a lot of celebrations with everything in the colors red, white and blue.
I have to confess...maybe in my previous life I must have been an American, as I feel so connected with the country, people and food! Or maybe I am imprinted as I have watched to many American shows and movies, that formed my sense of humor and way of thinking...
Anyway...enjoy!

3 comments:

JOSÉ PEDRO RODRIGUES/ APARTMENT 312 said...

Hello, I love stripes, and this inspiring picture!
Kisses, Zé Pedro

Kellie Collis said...

Gorgeous image! Happy 4th! Enjoy the fabulous weekend, Kellie xx

Ibreemy2002 CP said...

Nice post thanks for shharing