Thursday, May 30, 2013

Parisian apartment

Thanks so much for all your well wishings on the new pregnancy! I am totally in awe with the lovely comments! 
I love Parisian apartments, many of them are with nicely decorated ceilings and walls and of course a marble fire place. They weather these days are rainy and cold and that is what attracted me to this apartment, dark, masculine but you can see yourself here with a an oversized cashmere sweater sipping a hot tea after you did your shopping in Le Marais district. Fortunately I have been many times to this romantic city and I can not get enough of it. I love Paris!

Another favorite is the herringbone floor.



images via

1 comment:

toko baju muslim murah said...

nice job for posting this.It’s exactly what I was looking nice job for posting this.Thanks lot for this useful article, nice post