Monday, April 15, 2013

Our weekend

Our weekend flew by as we went to Amsterdam as we were invited by dear friends to join their wedding. The lovely couple stand on the steps of the entrance of West Indisch huis historic building as where the mother and father of the bride were standing many years ago when they got married.




The beautiful and romantic table, I loved the fact it was one big table to sit and be able to look at all faces. It was great to have had a reunion with our dear friends.


The wedding was beautiful and intimate, just the way I like it.

I had some time left to do furniture shopping with my mum. There are always great flower shops in and near Amsterdam.


Mr Beau had time to tour with my father on the motorbikes, having lunch on route and enjoy the day doing guy stuff.

Our baby Matt, was at his other grandma´s house, letting us have couple time. He learned how to brush his teeth, as most of the times he also enjoys biting the brushy side of it.
My weekend was amazing!

2 comments:

manu fernando said...

This is a nice arrangement!!!

M I C H E L L E A N D R E A || DISCOairglow said...

Looks like a wonderful weekend! How beautiful! Baby Matteo is getting so big, too! :) He's precious.