Sunday, October 24, 2010

Best home inspiration comes from the nature



I was intrigued by these selfmade shelves, I find them really cool.
Not everything has to be a designer piece in your house.
If I find some nice branches one day hiking in the mountains, I will give it a DIY try, but probably I will paint the branches white.

I find these coral hooks from anthropologie super cute, in this picture the hook is used as a doorknop.


I love birds and birdcages in a homedecor.


Banana leaf wall paper Hinson by domino

                                                   Zebra pillows and rugs look so chic
                                        Coral chandelier, again something coral inspired, I am going through a coral fase
                                                           A faux phyton tray table.

What do you have in your house that is animal print or inspired by nature?

No comments: