Monday, October 25, 2010

Our apartment part 2

                             The entrance of our apartment, order the love print at made by girl
Old french books I bought in a little book booth along the Seine in Paris.

I´m very happy with my thrift finds, la tour d´eiffel of glass, a little ceramic owl,
antique brush (comes i handy if you have dogs) a vintage silver plated toastrack
to hold letters, wandering papers and cards, a piece of coral branch painted in white.
The 2 lamps and the lucite tray with a map of london are from Zara home.

This my darlings, is my most favorite secret. It´s a Lampe Berger.
read about it here and search the nearest shop here.
It gives our home the most fantastic subtile smell, it kills germs, and the lamp looks nice and
 is available in many different models and there are so many perfumes as well.
My favorite is lavender at the moment.

Yes, autums makes me wear my boots and use umbrellas.
    I didn´t knew where to stash my magazines, so I made them part of the decoration

2 comments:

Leah said...

OH my what a cute entryway! I LOVE! That magazine and the ghost chair are incredible!!

Luvs!

Beau lifestyle said...

Leah, thank you for leaving a comment.
I admire the decoration you have done in your house.
xoxo