Monday, March 21, 2011

elephant wicker side table

I am looking forward for one my best friends to get pregnant, so I can help her with decorating a nursery (not that she needs my help as she has great taste herself) But I know she loves elephants, and I was 
     thinking that she might like to have an elephant wicker side table.
                                                                               via

Maters of style also decorated her nursery with an elephant side table, I think it looks adorable. She bought hers at Pier one




                                                It looks lovely for grown ups too!
                                   
                                                                              via

1 comment:

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

This is such an absolutely darling nursery idea...I am just so smitten with your cute blog! I was trying to find a way to contact you...I would absolutely love it if you would do a guest post over at my little blog about your fabulous house...Let me know!
Email: edwards3@live.com

Aubrey
http://loveallthingsbrightandbeautiful.blogspot.com