Thursday, March 10, 2011

Look what I found today



Have you seen this little pink table of Australian designer Anna Spiro? I think I am in love with
 everything she does, it´s pure perfection.






This is what I found this morning near my office,´it´s only dusty, but further in good condition.
It has 4 small wheels underneat it. I think it has potential....
I want to give it a nice bright colour, perhaps laquer it.
Other inspirational pictures:






I found these images on fabulous pieces



Pretty right?
Hope to post soon about this DIY project yay

7 comments:

Brittany Rivers said...

OH I love it!!!! I think the blue one is my favorite color! Of course... whatever matches your place the best! What a find! This makes me want to go thrifting! :)

Unknown said...

Great find! I wish I wasn't running out of room for furniture.. I've seen a few tables like that at my loval thrift store and you've totally just inspired me!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I have a huge crush on Anna...she is so amazing! Her use of bright colors just puts me over the moon! And love those last tables, too...bright colors and gloss??? Perfection.

Iris (Irideeën) said...

Dat belooft wat! Laat je het resultaat zien?

Liefs Iris

Beau lifestyle said...

Brittany: no clue wich colour to paint it, I like them all!

Modern Jane: haha! got the same problem, we need to move to a bigger place just only for my future DIY projects ;)

Aubrey: we share the crush, all pictures I have seen from Anna are lovely, I´d move in right away to anything she designs....

Iris: ja natuurlijk ;) ik kan niet wachten om het te schilderen, maar de vraag is waar laat ik het? Ik moet er nog een plekje voor vinden.
kus

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

Definitely a bright color and then lacquered. It would make this piece mo' modern and interesting.

jonalynn said...

What a great find! Too bad I'm not one of those lucky people who finds gems like that randomly on roadsides.

Can't wait to see what you do with it!

turnuptherad.blogspot.com