Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Blue velvet crush

Ok, I have been liking blue velvet couches for a while, especially with a pretty nailhead trim, why?...because they are stunning.
I did not had much with the colour blue before, but it grew on me.

I like these babies from cococozy


And one of those graphic pillows, yes please!


This couch I saw yesterday at my local thrift store:


It is a set of three, but i just like the couch, with the wavy back. Maybe now it looks like a
granny couch, maybe it still is, but I think if you either paint the fabric in the colour of the above chairs
and you add a brass nailheadtrim, it could look pretty.
I just have no place for it, so I didn´t get it, I hope the person who buys it enjoys it!
What do you think?

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am noticing more and more navy blue recently. Target has a ton of it. And I noticed more blogs showing this color in rooms. I have always loved Navy blue, and the more nail heads the better. I did my office almost 4 years ago in navy blue and navy blue toile, I never get tired of it.

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

The thrift couch would look great in a blue mohair velvet. Velvet not kid friendly though, for me.

Beau lifestyle said...

Stephanie: I am happy to hear you still love your navy blue colour aftes so many years, sometimes I think that I like a colour and get tired of it very quickly.

Bri: good tip, I always thought velvet was kid friendly, thanks for telling me the truth