Friday, March 25, 2011

I finally did it...Like for ever

It took me FOR LIKE EVER to finally take the plunge and buy this lovely poster, but i finally did it.
Maybe you are sick and tired to see these images over and over, but I am not.
I am planning to hang it in my office, wich has a lot of white, black and grey and I needed a little bit of an uplifting colour, and i liked the girly pink of this poster. It comes in other colours too: grey, green, purple and turquoise.
I am still much in love with my beau boyfriend after 9 years, and hope we will last for like ever!







                                                            1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

11 comments:

C. Anne said...

One of my favourite posters ever! I have one in my dressing room too and its lovely to have it in sight everyday.

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous! I did a whole post about whether or not I should buy one! I really do want one:) Good for you! Can't wait to see it in your office!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Love this print...like forever (c; It looks great! Happy Friday!

Wallpaper said...

I love this print, especially in the grey and beige tones :)

Beau lifestyle said...

C: Thank you, I am looking forward to receive it and enjoy it like you too!

Beau lifestyle said...

Modern Jane: When you love it and still love it after a few monts, you should get one too ;)))

Beau lifestyle said...

Wallpaper. indeed it´s pretty in every colour, grey looks more chic,and beige more natural.

Turquoise Sails said...

Oh wow this print is great! I love it! :D

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Love this print and all of the images you found of it! Happy to have found your blog

Beau lifestyle said...

Turquoise sails
Thanks for liking the print, it reconfirms that it´s such a pretty design.

Beau lifestyle said...

things that sparkle, thank you for your comment, it was a pleasure posting these images as it is a poster well loved ;))