Friday, February 4, 2011

pre-view my new faux bamboo chairs

During my trips to Holland I enjoy furniture shopping, the only bad thing about it is that it is impossible to take large objects with me on the airplane, so I have to stock up the things I have bought and wait either we come by car ourselves or family comes over to Spain.
These chairs were love on first sight when I first saw them on the Jonathan Adler website, and later on other decoration blogs. I got excited when I had the oportunity to purchased these chairs in Holland in a vintage/antique store a few months ago. They were painted in a strange colour of green and a ugly flower pint fabric, but I looked beyond that I some big potential in them. Now my parents got me suprised because they delivered me the chairs profesionally painted and upholstered in my favorite fabric!
I love how they look right now, and now i know why my mom investigated me wich colours I wanted to use for my chairs, she got it secretly done instead.
That´s love.

No comments: